Time ago I was watching Numb3rs and I was impressed by what Charlie (the main actor) said. "These are the most productive years of my life. And what have I done with them? " Well I ask myself the same question and I can’t come up with a good answer. I see and saw myself as the guy that has to prove everyone that they are wrong.
Starting off saying that you have to prove something, puts yourself in a weak spot… Lebron James in this year’s speech after winning the title said: " I was wrong last year, I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I know who I am and I just have to play with that confidence". He could have said... you are all a bunch of idiots, I was right and I won the title, instead he acknowledged the fact that he was wrong in the past and that he had the guts to move on after last year’s loss.
Bottom line is that I have been pressuring myself for results for… all my life now. I am confident that what I do is most of the times right and if results don’t come I have to try again: harder and better. I know that they are all wrong, they don’t know my heart.
Don’t have a good job / Don’t like your job? Keep on seeking until you find the one you like
Don’t have a girlfriend / Don’t like your girlfriend? Keep on seeking until you find the one you like
There is no man alive that has never fallen. The only difference is that some get up and some don’t. You only fail when you stop trying. Keep on doing what you’re doing and do it better. If the plan is not perfect, rethink it faithfully that there is a good answer to your questions.
--A. Dreamer
p.s. When life gives you lemons… make lemonade

No comments:
Post a Comment