Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reaching the bottom...

If life was a jelly gem jar and the gem would represent the things you have related to the things you wanted I would end up with one of those old crusted jars that has some old hard gem on the side. Even if it tastes sour i love it. Even if I know that there is no more gem I keep hoping that for some divine intervention it would magically refill itself... and it will not

Things will never be the way they were. I should man up suck it and get on doing something else but I can't, my emotions are the things that actually make me feel real and on the right path. I just lose faith so easily...

This is how i feel somethings.

I know it is not right to feel this way but i do... and even tho i have a lot of things i feel that those things are not the things i need. I tell myself that all good artists have been through a very rough time and that was the reason why they became who they are. Feeling bad has a good side, you get to push yourself in order to exit this state. I don't want to feel bad, truth is that I don't know what I want... does anyone?

Hawaii 25 February 2013 19:34!

p.s. I miss you so much Honolulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment