Tuesday, February 19, 2013
La grande avventura
And the day came.
-3 days to reach 10000 days on Earth. Finally I managed to plan something ahead, 8 months ahead. This is quite a record for me.
11.00 Perth - Ready to depart for Sydney. The flight was not long but it felt like forever. All I could think was: cute and nice. I seriously need to find myself a girlfriend or I'll get crazy. The 2012 was a year of change. Finally started working and the money was flowing. I hope that I was smart enough to not spend them on stupid stuff and got myself a few things that I wanted for a long time, one of them being this very own trip.
16.30 Sydney - Awaiting to be boarded for the flight to Honolulu and writing feelings and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully people in Honolulu are as welcoming as I think they are and I hope to get there safe and sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment