So... Here I am again. Scribbling thought thoughts scattered in my mind. Reaching for something deep inside me.
You may wonder what happened during all this time... Not much has changed in the past 3 years. If anything I have grown older and hopefully wiser?! Who knows.
A few things did change. I have been living with my girlfriend for the past 2 years and we have been travelling the world together just as I imagined it would have been. Life has been very kind in this regard. But not everything is perfect as it may seem. There are other things that have not gone my way. But isn't that what life is supposed to be? A continuous wave of ups and downs.
One of my last posts was a retirement plan where I calculated how much I needed to stop in order to stop worrying about finances and start working on projects that really mattered to me. Well it is still a work in progress but things have gone pretty well in this sector as well. I have an amazing job which I truly love. It motivates me to do better and create new things.
Now you may ask... What happened? Why are you writing after such a long period of time? Well truth is that I don't know. Maybe: - I am kind of settling in and ready to slow down my life a little bit - Just wanted to acknowledge that things do get better with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work - or maybe... I just missed the writing. Nobody really read this blog anyway. I believe I had only one true fan out there. I wonder if she will read this post or if she forgot about the existence of this blog completely.
I intend to continue writing this blog for a very long time. I missed it. I missed knowing that I can saying everything I want without fear of judgement or repercussion for my thoughts.
I will see you soon.
Friday, September 15, 2017
45 Months Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment