| Internet Connection | 100$ / month |
| Food | 400$ / month |
| Rent | 600$ / month |
| New Computer | 83$ / month |
| Bills | 200$ / month |
| Pocket Money | 200$ / month |
| Total | 18996$ / Year |
| 40 Years | 759840$ / Year |
| 4% Investment | 475000$ = 18996$ / Year |
Saturday, November 2, 2013
My retirement plan!
I don't know how to spit this out without making it sound weird or better weird-er than usual. Since my love life is nonexistant I needed a different goal. What better goal than to retire and do what you like?! I remember that in my gaming days I used to think how awesome it would be to play all my life without a worry in the world. So here is my plan and estimates!
This is what I need to live & play 40 years.
So basically all I need is 500000$ startup money and I am basically retired! YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nothing you can't afford :P
ReplyDelete