Ok, so usually I write and rant about my love life... I thought I would change that for once and ... Rant about something else! In the past few days I have been trying to make something for myself. I was trying to open up an online shop. Well After spending around 20 hours on the project I got a few calls. I think around 3 or 4. A few asked for 50% discount which was not really "profitable" and the rest just found excuses to come at my house and pickup the object. One was a oceanographer : "i would have love to come view the item but i am presently working on sea as an oceanographer and there is no way i could get off sea to view the item.". Wow sounds fascinating ... at first then again I did a research and to my amazement! IT WAS A SCAM. Oh noes! Yes life sucks this episode thought me nothing new about how bad people can be. The worst part is trying hard to be "pure" and right with the world. It's like playing real life minesweeper... You realize you live in a shit world when you have 9 bombs around you. Well so then what can I do about it? Should I do something about it? Everyone wants something... It seems that this is the only reason that the world goes around. Seriously I would trade half of my properties for a gf to hug. Ok so this is what I want.. but what does everyone want? I am sad... and disappointed. I feel that everything I fight for and everything that keeps me going is a lie...What follows is probably one of the most inspiring videos I have ever seen. I hope that this can keep you strong and right. As a fun fact: Charlie Chaplin entered a "Lookalike Charlie Chaplin" contest and arrived 3rd.
Monday, July 29, 2013
Take care of yourself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment