I was 12 years old when I first saw one. To my eyes it was everything… not an object not a thing… but EVERYTHING I would ever want. Ever since I heard a lot of good and bad things about it… but no matter how dangerous or how hard it was all I knew is that I wanted it so badly that one day no matter the difficulties I will have one of my own.
The years pass by and my dream were fading, what once was a well-designed plan turned out to be a forsaken dream. Yet every now and then I would see one on the road and thought… where am I going… I had so many plans and the path I’m walking on is so far away from that little kid’s vision… Nothing of what I have planned became reality they are just dreams that will never become reality… Everything went on like this for a very long time until I could not make any difference between forgotten dreams and bad reality. Everything had the same taste and same smell…
All of this until a few days ago… I don’t know if I was afraid of having one of my dreams become reality or the fact that I foresee the dangers my choice would bring me in the future… but today 2 days after the taste the happiness and the conviction that I’m on the right road are back growing within me…

No comments:
Post a Comment