Monday, July 16, 2012

The F*cked-up Prince [ Prologue ]

       This is the story of a boy who is lonely and afraid. This is a real story… My story… While writing these lines I know nothing of my beloved, and I know nothing about this book except for its title: The Fucked-up Prince. Hoping that by the time I finish writing this book I will find what many define as: True Love. And while seeking my True Love I wish to revive or enhance the Romeo or Juliet that lies within you: the little boy or girl who gazed at the stars reaching out for a glimpse of their own True Love. Everyone needs and deserves to be loved.

       I know nothing about you and most likely you know nothing about me, yet here I am telling you about my troubles, my failures and hopefully what is going to be my happy ending. As for now I am a 26 year old guy stuck in-between a boy and a man. I am a dreamer and as one I love to think that everyone is moved by the best intentions and that life sometimes hits us so hard that we have difficulties to follow those intentions. I make no exception to this rule. I started dreaming of a beautiful girl that one day would take my hand and bring me into her world of perfection. But as I said before: at times life is cruel and we are unarmed while dealing with love.

       But before telling you more about my story let me take a step back and speak a bit about why I chose such a weird title for this book. Well as in every tale there is a beautiful girl and there is a charming prince but I’m not a prince and I’m not so charming. Every time I try to do something good it ends up in a total screw-up. No matter how hard I try life always finds a way of putting me back on my knees. What I am trying to say is that after all the effort I have put into finding the girl of my dreams I didn't find her yet. Even if I were to finally find her I am not so sure who is supposed to save who.

"Prologue"
--A. Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment